vendredi 26 juin 2009

A big loss!

So today we lost a huge musician and a beauty!

I wanted to talk about the fashion week and the parties. But today my sister woke me uop crying because Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson were dead.

Honestly I'm not as sad as the year where Gianni, Diana and mother Teresa left us, but there were tears going down my face. Now what I find interesting is the timing! Right in the middle of men fashion week in Paris.

As well as the next week Haute Couture could not be interrupted by honours to the two i'm sure we are going to have some special projection of Michael in the parisian shows a,nd let's not talk about the fact that all the parties are going to fiest in the sound of Michael.

The sales are going to jump for the CD and Charlies Angels are gonna come back to the fashion. Maybe the next season is going to be even more seventies( we're going to see that in october) because Loosing farah is loosing a huge seventies icon).

So I've been to a fashion show yesterday and it was akward as all the fashion happenings..;but let's talk about this later.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire